Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 Random Movie Quotes

I have a million movie quotes tucked away in my brain:  here are 10 of my favorites:
1. No matter where you go, there you are. – Buckaroo Banzai (Peter Weller) The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension

2. Who invented liquid soap, and why? – Gib Gibson (John Cusack) The Sure Thing
My name is Gladiator - Maximus (Russell Crowe) Gladiator

Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. – Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) Gone with the Wind

Here’s looking at you, kid. - Rick (Humphrey Bogart) Casablanca

So let it be written, so let it be done! – Ramses (Yul Brynner) The Ten Commandments

Wax on, wax off. – Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita) The Karate Kid
I haven't lost my temper in forty years, but pilgrim you caused a lot of trouble this morning, might have got somebody killed... and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't, I won't. The hell I won't! - G.W. McLintock (John Wayne) McLintock!

Candygram for Mongo. – Bart (Cleavon Little) Blazing Saddles


Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!
 – Han Solo (Harrison Ford) Star Wars IV: A New Hope
Photobucket

1 comment:

James said...

Thats more like it.