Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012!

Currier & Ives print courtesy of The Stock Solution

Every new year seems to sneak up on me, and 2012 is no exception. I saw the old year out with a snore rather than a bang, which may have something to do with it. My granddaughter spent the previous night with me and I stayed up till 1:00 a.m.(!), but two nights in a row was more than this old bod could take.

But 2012 arrived before I had even made my New Year's Resolutions, so I had to scramble to come up with these:

1. Be more appreciative of what I have
2. Take better care of myself
3. Find a cure for procrastination, the bane of my existence
4. Reorganize my priorities
5. Love more, laugh more, live more, blog more

I think that just about covers it. It all boils down to wanting to be a better person when I go to bed each night than I was when I woke up that morning.

I wish you all a healthy and happy new year!

Till next time,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with these and if you find the cure for procrastination can you let me know please :) Happy New Year to you and yours.